What are creativity fundamentals? Simple things really, here is my list from the talk I gave at the conference:
- Writing things down in a notebook.
- Keeping lists of ideas.
- Regular review of your ideas to add onto lists, rule out some, take action on some.
- Always seeking new stimuli, to be in constant learning mode.
- An open mind that practices deferral of judgment as a way of life.
- To be an instigator of fun in all you do.
- To take risks and learn from failure.
- To have some way to remind yourself of all the above.
Kudos to Crea Universite and Crea France for putting on a wonderful conference. To quote Joni Mitchell, I felt like "a free man in Paris, unfettered and alive."